Executive Coaches come in all shape and sizes, from a variety of backgrounds and with a variety of niches and approaches. Our clients tell us what differentiates us from other coaches is:
- Our combination of strong coaching skills and consulting expertise based on our corporate HR careers, global coaching experience focused on leadership effectiveness, and our encouraging, but direct, style.
- Our overarching methodology which is built into our unique coaching process. We utilize data gleaned from an historical interview, verbal 360 (including individuals who work closely with the leader), and a psychological profile.
- Our coaching process allows flexibility in each phase tailored to each individual's needs and objectives.
- Our focus on observable behavior change to enhance an individual's leadership effectiveness. We have a passion for helping leaders be as effective as they can be, whether they are successful leaders wanting to become even more effective in larger roles, or whether they are leaders struggling in their current role.
- Pre- and post-coaching benchmarks to assess the impact of the coaching engagement.
For more information about our GUIDE Coaching model, we invite you to read, "GUIDE Coaching: A Leader's Strategy for Building Alignment and Engagement."
How can ISHR Group Coach your Leader or Team?
- One-on-One Leadership Coaching
- Speed Coaching Sessions
- New Leader Assimilations
- New Team Assimilations
- Organizational Change
- Team Effectiveness Coaching Sessions
- Team Strategy Facilitation
Coaches Training Institute (CTI) Certification
ISHR Group brings real-world corporate work experience and the value of CTI coaching credentials to our coaching engagements. CTI is the largest in-person coach training school in the world. CTI's proven whole-life coaching approach enables people to achieve success and fulfillment in their work and life through a powerful coach/client alliance that promotes and enhances the lifelong process of learning.
Role of the Herrman Brain Dominance Instrument, the Birkman Profile, and the Hogan Assessment
We utilize the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument,the Birkman Profile and the Hogan Assessment depending on the individual or group and their needs. For more information on these profiles, please click on the logos/PDF's on the right.