Our customized practice area in Leadership Assessment & Development can help organizations:
- Identify critical success factors which differentiate high performers
- Translate existing company values into observable behaviors that can be assessed against
- Develop organization review processes to assess the talent pipeline at various levels
- Calibrate talent standards globally
- Train internal Human Resources Managers to conduct iAdvance Assessments and deliver effective feedback and coaching
- Provide third-party iAdvance Assessments and ongoing coaching for key leaders at all levels in the organization
Allow us to work with your organization to help define or clarify your talent management and pipeline development process. Our global expertise in leadership development and our familiarity with industry standards and best practices, allow us to work with you to develop a program that is ideal for your operating environment. What works at one company doesn't necessarily work at the next one. Our consultative approach recognizes that basic tenet.
iAdvance is the brand we provide to one of our most effective leadership assessment and development processes. iAdvance has proven global effectiveness. It is designed to evaluate the strengths and development areas of leaders and provide feedback as to what behaviors should be leveraged, and which behaviors need to be modified, for ongoing success. Unlike other assessment tools, iAdvance focuses not only on current leadership effectiveness, but also assesses potential for larger or broader roles.
Our consulting expertise tells us that iAdvance is ideally comprised of some combination of different steps or phases such as:
- Historical Interview: An intense conversation covering personal background, education, professional experience, and career goals to gain insight into how a person became the leader they are today and where they aspire to go in the future.
- Live 360: Thorough business references (utilizing a 360 perspective of managers, peers, business partners, and subordinates) provide additional insight as to an individual's strengths and development needs in a secure, anonymous environment.
- Assessment & Development Report: Comprehensive written reports summarize and interpret the data gained through the interview and Live 360 including background information, a detailed presentation of strengths and development needs, and career advice which serve as a foundation for on-going coaching.
- Coaching: Intense personal coaching and feedback sessions (ranging from 3-12 months) address the themes surfaced during the assessment process, whether it be leveraging a strength, enhancing a skill, or addressing a development opportunity. Feedback is professionally and respectfully delivered with a focus on actionable development plans which may result in a follow-up 360, Leader Assimilation, or team building session as appropriate.
Benefits of iAdvance Leadership Assessment & Development Consulting:
- Management clarity - standardized critical assessment factors allow leaders to consistently calibrate talent globally and identify depth and gaps in bench strength of talent across the organization.
- Improved retention and morale - employees selected for a Leadership Assessment feel the impact of the company investing in their long term development.
Overall? Personalized and comprehensive with amazing results.
"Undoubtedly a life altering experience" ... "my Aha! moment"... "I finally understood it, and what to do about it" ... "everyone should be given this opportunity."